Thank you for choosing Foreign Language for Youth!
- FLY Store: Buy Replacement Textbooks, CDs, and more
- Help Us Improve: Evaluate your Student’s FLY Program here
- Sign Up for Classes
How can FLY Parents Get Involved?
Unless specifically requested by your FLY Teacher, FLY encourages Parents to participate in the classroom only on planned Presentation Days.
But there are many other ways you can get involved in your student’s education.
- Practice with your Student at home. Classes cover one lesson in their textbook per 40-minute session. Know what vocabulary they recently learned and quiz them on it within your daily activities. For example, if they learned kitchen vocabulary, ask them what “fork, knife, and spoon” are at the dinner table.
- Buy the FLY CD and play it. Each lesson is only about three minutes long. Practice saying the vocabulary together with your Student in the car. Purchase your FLY CD here.
- Consider purchasing children’s books in the target language. Also, check your local library for their selection.