FLY is always looking for qualified candidates!
FLY Teacher Requirements
We require all FLY Teachers to have the following:
- A clean criminal background. We do a full FBI and WSP check, regardless if you have had one recently.
- Fluency in the target language. You need to be fluent in both verbal and written aspects of your target language. We do require that you have spent more than six (6) months in a country where the target language is a primary language. FLY recognizes that the United States is a diverse country, and first or second generation applicants who have had strong cultural influence in their upbringing may bypass this requirement.
- Teaching experience. Although we do not require a teaching certificate, we do require that you have had some experience managing a classroom.
- College education. You need to have completed, or are in the process of completing, a college education.
- Commitment. Our classes run from October – April (sometimes May or June). We expect all teachers to remain responsible to their Students for the duration of this period.
If the above applies to you, please fill out the form below. We are very excited to hear from you.