What Makes Foreign Language for Youth Different?
Classes for 10 students
- Small class sizes allow more one-on-one attention
- Your student is personally involved in the class
Learning through games and activities
- Exposure to over 80 sentences and 1,000 vocabulary words
- Engaging activities: games, songs, skits, and fun exercises.
- Established curriculum that focuses on conversation and vocabulary.
- Advanced curriculum for returning and advanced students.
- Our curriculum is based on the theory that children are active, social learners.
- There are two Presentation Days throughout the year.
- Presentation Days provide an opportunity for parents to see what their students are learning.
- Students have a chance to show off what they’ve learned, and you will have a chance to be a part of their learning experience.
- College educated, fun, engage with their students, fluent in their target language and have spent time in the target language country.
- All FLY Teachers’ have passed the same background checks applied to Washington State public school teachers.